1) How to buy an account?
Just a few steps and you have an account that fits your needs:
1. Select the product you want to purchase. You can purchase multiple products at the same time and checkout.
2. Select the payment method you deem fit for your purchase. We offer various payment methods i.e. PayPal, Stripe and Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa).
3. Get your account details ready to be downloaded once the order goes through.
4. If you cannot get hold of your details, you can contact our online support anytime.
2) What info will I get with the account?
You will get the following information:
3. First E-mail Username and Password.
Note:Steam Guard is disabled on all accounts.
3) How to change an e-mail address?
Changing your email address in Steam is a simple process:
1. In the Steam client, select Settings from the Steam menu at the top left. Within the Account tab, select Change contact email.
2. Enter your Steam Account password along with your new email and click Next.
3. Steam Support will immediately email you a link to click on to verify your new email address. Do not close the Steam dialogue box while you retrieve the email. If you don’t receive the email, please try using an email address with a different email provider.
4. Retrieve the code and enter it as prompted. The dialogue box in Steam should now confirm the email change. Please click Finish to complete the process.
4) How to change password?
Open the Steam client and go to Settings
Select “Change Password…”:
Enter your current password:
An email from Steam Support will be sent to the email address associated with your Steam account. If you don’t receive an email, make sure to check your spam folder.
Enter the 5 character code from the email and enter a new password.
NOTE: It must not be a previous password and must meet the password strength requirements.
When you’ve completed changing your password, you’ll receive a confirmation by email.
5) How to enable steam guard security guard?
While logged into the Steam client, you can enable Steam Guard by clicking on Steam in the top left-hand corner of the client. Then go to Settings and click Manage Steam Guard Account Security under the Account tab.
That’s it! With Steam Guard enabled, you will be asked to enter the special access code sent to your email address each time you login to Steam from an unrecognized device.
6) How to set up a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
For Android and iOS devices
Setup is done directly from your mobile device.
Or you can send this link to your mobile device:
Or you can send this link to your mobile device:
The Android and iOS apps will follow the same setup flow. For the purposes of this walkthrough, the images below show the iOS app.
Once you’ve installed the app and signed in with your Steam account credentials…
Tap the menu icon at the top left to expose the app’s main menu. Select “Steam Guard” from the top of the menu.
Here you can view your current Steam Guard settings. Tap “Settings” to make changes.
Tap “Get Steam Guard codes on my phone” to make your mobile device an authenticator.
Follow the steps to confirm your mobile device.
Enter your phone number. Add the international prefix from the drop down.
Steam will send you a text message with a confirmation code.
Enter the code to confirm you can receive SMS messages from Steam. If you didn’t receive the code, tap “Resend code” to try again.
When the code is successfully entered, we’ll present you with a Recovery code. Write down the code and store it in a safe place. Do not skip this step.
When the mobile authenticator is successfully enabled, you’ll be presented with a unique Steam Guard code that will periodically refresh. When you log in to Steam you’ll be asked to enter the code.
7) Why my account is not able to use community market?
The account must have a successful purchase older than 30 days, but not older than a year. Additionally, Steam Guard must be enabled for 15 days. Please note, Wallet code redemption does not grant access to the Community Market.
8) Why I can’t add friends on my account?
· Adding the equivalent of $5 USD or more to your Steam Wallet
· Purchasing game(s) that are equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store
· Adding a Steam Wallet card that is equal to $5 USD or more to your Steam account
· Purchasing a Steam gift that is equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store (Receiving a Steam gift from a friend doesn’t count)
9) Can I sell back these accounts back to you?
No, we only deal in selling the accounts. No refunds are provided once you make a purchase. However, your purchase covers Money back guarantee subjects to terms and conditions.
10) What your Money back guarantee covers?
- Wrong information (Password is not working)
- Account is not matching with details provided on website
- No use of cheats
11) How fast will I get the account?
You should be able to get your accounts within five minutes. If not, you can always contact our active support chat to help you out with it.